Hello Everyone!
We are so excited for this crazy adventure to Japan! In case you haven't heard the story I'll give you a quick synopsis. After Thanksgiving 2018, Husband was asked if he would go to Japan for two years. We had to make a decision that same week! We thought hard about it, but mostly felt it was a hearty YES to such an amazing opportunity. Husband will leave June 3rd for Japan and the kids and I will leave shortly afterward. In less than one week they'll come to pack up our first ocean shipment! It's GO time!!
We are so excited for this crazy adventure to Japan! In case you haven't heard the story I'll give you a quick synopsis. After Thanksgiving 2018, Husband was asked if he would go to Japan for two years. We had to make a decision that same week! We thought hard about it, but mostly felt it was a hearty YES to such an amazing opportunity. Husband will leave June 3rd for Japan and the kids and I will leave shortly afterward. In less than one week they'll come to pack up our first ocean shipment! It's GO time!!

Comments
Post a Comment